Download our FREE smartphone app today!
FOI, Privacy Notice, Complaints & Charging Policy
PRIVACY NOTICE for the school workforce employed or otherwise engaged to work at a Harris Federation school
Privacy Notice - Data Protection Act 1998
The Harris Federation are the Data Controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act.
Personal data is held by the schools about those employed or otherwise engaged to work at the schools. This is to assist in the smooth running of the schools and/or enable individuals to be paid. This personal data includes some or all of the following: identifiers such as name and National Insurance Number; characteristics such as ethnic group; employment contract and remuneration details; post “A” level qualifications; and absence information.
The collection of this information will benefit both national and local users by:
• improving the management of school workforce data across the sector;
• enabling a comprehensive picture of the workforce and how it is deployed to be built up;
• informing the development of recruitment and retention policies;
• allowing better financial modeling and planning;
• enabling ethnicity and disability monitoring;
• supporting the work of the School Teacher Review Board and the School Support Staff Negotiating Body.
We are required to pass on some of this data to the Department for Education (DfE)
If you require more information about how the DfE store and use this data please go to the following website:
• If you are unable to access this website, please contact the Harris Federation or the DfE as follows:
4th Floor, Norfolk House
Tel: 020 8253 7777
Public Communications Unit
Department for Education
The Academy is part of the Harris Federation for which the Funding Agreement may be seen here. The Academies own Supplementary Agreement can be found below.