Holiday Sports Programmes
OCTOBER HALF TERM CAMP
Harris Academy Merton is pleased to be able to offer a full programme of activity coaching during the October Half Term for children aged 5 to 14 years.
1 Week: Monday 27th - Friday 31st October
COURSE INFORMATION PROGRAMME(S)
- Gender: Mix
- Ages 5 to 14 years
- Times: Full day 9:00am - 3:00pm and Half day options: 9:00am – 12:00pm or 12:00noon – 3:00pm
- Cost: £15 per day, £7.50 per half day or £65 full week
- All coaching staff running courses held at Harris Academy Merton are qualified by their respective governing bodies.
- Coaches are fully DBS checked and have attended Child Protection Workshops.
- There are available members of staff on site with Emergency First Aid qualification.
- Harris Academy promotes discipline, fair play and respect.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to registration.
- Please enter the Academy via the delivery gate and make your way to the sports hall, which is towards the back of the Academy site.
- Please ensure all children bring appropriate clothing.
- Children should arrive ready to take part with the appropriate footwear:
- Sports Hall – trainers.
- Astroturf Pitch – Astroturf trainers/normal trainers (no studs or blades).
- All children participating in activities ending at 3pm must bring their own packed lunch.
- We require that all children are pre-booked prior to the course commencing. Enrolments will be accepted on the day of the course but only if places are still available. We cannot guarantee that a place will be available.
- All bookings are dealt with on a first come first serve basis and full payment is required when booking.
- Courses may be cancelled due to bad weather or adverse conditions which may affect the safety and wellbeing of participants.
Please find below details for camp payment. Please make payment by either;
Please write the child’s name on the back of the cheque.
Payable to Harris Academy Merton
Send FAO: Schmarrah Boothe, Sports Development Officer,
Harris Academy Merton, Wide Way, Mitcham, Surrey,CR4 1BP.
Sort Code: 60 21 29
Account No: 55577466
Please use the payment reference: “Z15: followed by child’s first initial and surname”
CASH ON THE DAY
REFUND POLICY: We do not issue refunds for non-attendance. Credit notes can be issued in the event of illness/ injury; however a medical certificate may be required. Please note that if the courses are cancelled by Harris Academy Merton, a full refund will be given and we will give as much advance notice as possible.
Please book by email Schmarrah Boothe at email@example.com, or call him 020 8623 1031 if you require more information.
You can also download our booking form, complete and Send FAO: Schmarrah Boothe, Sports Development Officer, Harris Academy Merton, Wide Way, Mitcham, Surrey, CR4 1BP.