Holiday Sports Programmes
Harris Academy Merton are pleased to be able to offer a full programme of sports coaching during February Half Term, for children aged 4 to 14 years.
Please find details of the camp below:
MULTI SPORTS: Mixed boys and girls 5-14 years old
TENNIS: Mixed boys and girls 5-14 years old
Dates: 17th – 21st February 2014
Cost: £12 per day
£6 per half day
£55 full week
· All coaching staff on courses held at Harris Academy Merton are qualified by their respective governing bodies.
· Coaches are also CRB checked and have attended Child Protection and Emergency Aid Workshops.
· Harris Academy promotes discipline, fair play and respect.
· Please enter venue via the delivery entrance and arrive 15 minutes prior to registration.
· Children should arrive ready to take part with the appropriate footwear: Sports Hall – trainers.
· Astroturf Pitch – Astroturf trainers/normal trainers (no studs or blades)
· Please ensure all children bring appropriate wet or hot weather clothing. For particularly warm days children should bring sun cream and a hat.
· All children participating in activities ending at 3pm must bring their own packed lunch.
· PAY ON DAY: We require that all children are pre-booked prior to the course commencing. Enrolments will be accepted on the day of the course but only if places are available. We cannot guarantee that a place will be available so please have alternative arrangements in place.
· All bookings are dealt with on a first come first serve basis and full payment is required when booking. Please take your booking as confirmed unless you are told otherwise.
· Courses may be cancelled due to bad weather or adverse conditions which may affect the safety and well being of participants.
· REFUND POLICY: We do not issue refunds for non-attendance. Credit notes can be issued in the event of illness/ injury; however a medical certificate may be required.
Register now by visiting : http://www.mertonssp.org.uk/5/events
The Events are called: Harris Academy Merton February Half Term Camp
For further information or to book please telephone Schmarrah Boothe on
020 8623 1031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.