Holiday Sports Programmes
Easter Holiday Activity Programme
Harris Academy Merton is pleased to be able to offer a full programme of activity coaching during the Easter holidays for children aged 5 to 14 years.
Dates: 7th – 11th April 2014
Mixed (boys and girls)
Ages 5 to 7 years
Morning half day option only
Mixed (boys and girls)
Ages 8-14 years old
Full day and half day options available
Full day 9:00am - 3:00pm
Half day options: 9:00am – 12:00pm or 12:00noon – 3:00pm
£12 per day
£6 per half day
£55 full week
- All coaching staff running courses held at Harris Academy Merton are qualified by their respective governing bodies.
- Coaches are fully DBS checked and have attended Child Protection and Emergency Aid Workshops.
- Harris Academy promotes discipline, fair play and respect.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to registration.
- Please enter the Academy via the delivery gate and make your way to the sports hall, which is towards the back of the Academy site.
- Children should arrive ready to take part with the appropriate footwear:
- Sports Hall – trainers.
- Astroturf Pitch – Astroturf trainers/normal trainers (no studs or blades).
- Please ensure all children bring appropriate clothing.
- All children participating in activities ending at 3pm must bring their own packed lunch.
- PAY ON DAY: We require that all children are pre-booked prior to the course commencing. Enrolments will be accepted on the day of the course but only if places are still available. We cannot guarantee that a place will be available.
- All bookings are dealt with on a first come first serve basis and full payment is required when booking.
- Courses may be cancelled due to bad weather or adverse conditions which may affect the safety and wellbeing of participants.
REFUND POLICY: We do not issue refunds for non-attendance. Credit notes can be issued in the event of illness/ injury; however a medical certificate may be required. Please note that if the courses are cancelled by Harris Academy Merton, a full refund will be given and we will give as much advance notice as possible.
Register now by visiting : http://www.mertonssp.org.uk/5/events
The event is named: Harris Academy Merton Easter Camp
For further information or to book please telephone Schmarrah Boothe on 020 8623 1031 or email email@example.com.