Holiday Sports Programmes
Harris Academy Merton is pleased to be able to offer a full range of sports related activities during the school holidays for children aged between 8 & 14 years. Our programme runs from 9.00-3.00pm each day with half day options- 9.00-12.00 or 12.00-3.00pm.
The activities are planned to:
- Engage children in physical activities
- Allow children to meet new friends and create new friendship groups
- Have fun in a positive and safe environment
EASTER HOLIDAY (2 weeks)
WEEK 1: Monday 3rd - Friday 7th April 2017
An array of sports and games related activities, with the primary focus on fun, interaction and acquiring new skills.
Tennis (half day mornings only and limited to 20 spaces
This is a chance for children to improve their basic tennis skills, whilst playing tennis related games.
All New Easter Egg Hunt (12:00 - 12:30)
A great chance to get the family involved! Open to all, is our new Easter Egg Hunt with several Easter eggs to be won each day. Please book separately - £3 charge per person.
WEEK 2: Monday 10th - Thursday 13th April 2017
Trampolining Only (half day mornings only and limited to 20 spaces)
This is a chance for children to improve their basic trampolining skills, whilst learning a set routine.
£15 per day / £7.50 half day / Full Week Offer (for Week 1 only): £65 (saving £10).
This doesn't include the Easter Egg Hunt!
A further 5% discount will be offered to any parent/carer who brings 2 children, 10% for 3 children and 15% for 5 or more children. This discount is only available for families and children attending full day.
- All coaching staff running courses held at Harris Academy Merton are qualified by their respective governing bodies.
- Coaches are fully DBS checked
- There are available members of staff on site with Emergency First Aid qualification.
- Harris Academy promotes discipline, fair play and respect.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to registration.
- Please enter the Academy via the delivery gate and make your way to the sports hall, which is towards the back of the Academy site.
- Please ensure all children bring appropriate clothing.
- Children should arrive ready to take part with the appropriate footwear:
- Sports Hall: trainers.
- Astroturf Pitch: Astroturf trainers/normal trainers (no studs or blades).
- Jewellery is not permitted due to the nature of the sporting activities and we cannot accept any liability for expensive personal items such as tablets, phones etc.
- All children participating in morning half day and full day activities should bring their own packed lunch with plenty of fluids to drink.
- We require that all children are pre-booked prior to the course commencing.
- Enrolments will be accepted on the day of the course but only if places are still available. We cannot guarantee that a place will be available.
- All bookings are dealt with on a first come first serve basis and full payment is required when booking.
- Courses may be cancelled due to bad weather or adverse conditions which may affect the safety and wellbeing of participants.
Please make payment either by cheque or BACs:
Payable to: Harris Academy Merton
Please write the child’s name on the back of the cheque as a reference and send:
FAO: Schmarrah Boothe, Community Development Officer, Harris Academy Merton, Wide Way, Mitcham, Surrey, CR4 1BP.
Sort Code: 60 21 29
Account No: 55577466
Please use the payment reference: “Z15: followed by child’s first initial and surname”
REFUND POLICY: We do not issue refunds for non-attendance. Credit notes can be issued in the event of illness/ injury; however a medical certificate may be required. Please note that if the courses are cancelled by Harris Academy Merton, a full refund will be given and we will give as much advance notice as possible.
The booking form for the above activities can be found here. You can download our booking form, complete and Send FAO: Schmarrah Boothe, Sports Development Officer, Harris Academy Merton, Wide Way, Mitcham, Surrey, CR4 1BP or email to Schmarrah Boothe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Harris Academy Merton - Sports Development Officer
Telephone: 020 8623 1031