SEN & Disabilities
Mental Health and well-being
Harris Academy Merton aims to create a climate where children and adults understand the importance of wellbeing.
We aim to support all students in reaching the best possible outcomes during their education.
We recognise that we have a full and active part to play in protecting our students from issues which may arise surrounding mental health and self-injury.
We have an Early Help Team to support students.
If you have concerns regarding mental health and wellbeing, please contact your child’s assistant principal.
Green - Ms Kelly
Blue - Mr Semple
Red - Ms Neal
Yellow - Ms Power
The Merton Mental Health Directory for young people can be found here and provides a list of local services.
Further information for young people in Merton can be located here.
- www.minded.org.uk - Mental Health advice for all
- www.relate.org.uk - Support and advice on mental health issues
- www.stonewall.org.uk - Support for LGBT young people, as well as families
- www.samaritans.org – Support available 24 hours a day
- www.rethink.or.uk – Support and guidance and helpline
- www.youngminds.org.uk – Child and adolescent website
- www.stem4.org.uk – Teenage Mental health Charity