Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Student Referral Centre
The Student Referral Centre (SRC) provides a comprehensive behaviour support service to students across all year groups at HAM. The centre has four main aims:
- To provide an alternative sanction to fixed term exclusion.
- To provide a highly disciplined environment in which students work in isolation.
- To address behavioural and emotional issues through targeted ongoing support.
- To reduce the number of fixed term exclusions and improve students behaviour.
- 1:1 Support and advice sessions.
- Group support sessions.
- Behaviour workshops and courses covering a range of issues including anger management, self esteem, personal image, positive relationships, communication and team work.
- Mediation service between students and students / staff.
- Mentoring programmes including peer mentoring.
- Year 6 / 7 Transition Project for targeted vulnerable students.